Sunday, October 04, 2009

Start/Sit Marion Barber Or Tashard Choice

Chargers' LaDainian Tomlinson looks ready to go - ESPN:

"It's worth noting that the Dallas Morning News reported Saturday that running back Chauncey Washington is being activated from the practice squad. The move suggests that the team wants insurance in case there are any issues with Barber's return and may signal that they don't intend for Barber to play the entire game."

At my Flex, I have the choice of Ahmad Bradshaw, Tashard Choice or Ray Rice. Cedric Benson and Matt Forte are my RB1 and RB2.

4 comments:

Matt said...

think I'd go with Choice over Rice, def. not Bradshaw.

How bout one for you? Bowe or Braylon?

IMHO said...

Thanks. I am going with Choice right now. Given Bradshaw is not 100%, he loses the tie breaker despite a juicy match-up in KC.

Braylon. Just not sure Bowe is healthy right now. Hope the Browns' go deep now with Anderson.

Matt said...

Thanks. Would be nice if Baltimore wasn't a platoon. I'm partial though, I went to Rutgers. I have Edwards in ... I think the chance of a shutout for the Giants is too great, Cassell has show me nothing.

Unknown said...

Baltimore kills me. Why Rice can't get goalline touches does make any sense. Rice was a workhorse at Rutgers.

Agree with Cassel. Talk about a complete waste. Pioli's star is tarnishing as we speak. Should have taken Flacco as my #2 behind Schaub!