Friday, September 15, 2006

Ask Rotomusing



Q11: Ray asks,"Can you give me your best guesstimate on the dollar values in an NL only roto league for the following players for next year:
Soriano
Miggy Cabrera
Reyes
Howard
Andy Laroche-LA
Matt Kemp
Russ Martin
Tulowitzki
Nomar
Anibal Sanchez"


RM responds,"The first four will all be priced at the very top of draft day salaries.

I'd have all of them in the $40 range of a $260 league.

Martin, Tulowitzki, and Kemp should be in the $9-$17 range with Martin the "surest" bet followed by Tulowitzki and Kemp. Kemp would have the highest upside, but I remain concerned that he hasn't really hit since mid-June.

Nomar went for $17 in my NL-only, and I don't expect much more. His career seems to be on the one-year at a time tract.

As for Anibal Sanchez, I suspect the no-hitter and good ERA will lead to a low teens bid."

No comments: