Friday, September 29, 2006

Worth Watching

From this morning's Daily Herald in Chicago"

"Jerry Owens made his first major-league start Wednesday, and the 25-year-old outfielder also got his first hit (single) and first stolen base, both in the third inning.

The White Sox want to add speed to next year's roster...

"I try to use my speed as much as possible," said Owens..."

Hopefully, you were able to add Owens cheaply after I gave a heads-up two weeks ago.

Hopefully, you have been able to maintain whatever standing you had when you did!

Hopefully, he will make two appearances more as an OF than DH so he qualifies at OF for next year's drafts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. Just so you know, some of your recent links are showing up with "http" twice, so I have trouble accessing them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I fixed them.