Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fantasy Baseball Guide 2007

Just as taste:

"Trading is good for the game of fantasy baseball. It provides excitement when your team gets dull, and it allows an outlet for what everyone wants more of in baseball- wheeling and dealing. Everyone loves Sportscenter to open with a blockbuster trade, and Baseball Tonight to have a four-member discussion breaking it down along with the attendant trade rumors of more to come.

I send many a trade feeler to other teams in my league – a few per week, and I examine other teams to anticipate possible moves when situations change."

As I work on this everyday, I will provide just a bit of each day's work.

Feel free to comment. I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

SharpeShooter said...

I have to agree with every word of your first paragraph. We can make trades that make sense to us, but would never happen in real life. Sometimes it takes posting a blockbuster deal on your league board to generate some signs of life.

I may be biased though, as I'm one of those guys that runs home from work on July 31 to see what deals were made.