Sunday, March 07, 2010

Are Your Crazy Tribute

From Buster Olney:

"Alfonso Soriano says his left knee is about 80 to 85 percent, but he pushes himself to play. "[It's] not about my contract," Soriano said, "but just more about my teammates and the love that I have for the game. So I don't like to sit down and watch the game. Sometimes I'm sore in my body, but if I can play, I want to play. So it think that's a big problem with me because sometimes I've got pain and I'm not going to shut it down and I just keep playing. Especially with my knee last year, the trainer say I think you need a rest for like two weeks. If you rest for two weeks, it will be fine. I say, no, I keep playing because I believe myself that my knee is going to be better than get worse. … I want to be a little more careful, but I don't want to lose my aggressiveness in the field. I don't want to play just to take care of myself, to not get hurt."

In tribute to BTR's Fantasy Roundtable hosted by Pat DiCaprio of Fantasy Pros 911 and Baseball HQ, am I crazy?

Ryan Howard will steal more bases than Alfonso Soriano in 2010.

No comments: