Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do You Believe Like Me?

Steve Gardner chat (4/26) - Live Blog Live Blogging:

"11:17[Comment From Bruce (NJ)Bruce (NJ): ]
Thanks for the chat Steve. It is must read for me every week. I was wondering your thoughts on a couple of pitchers who seem to be pretty widely available in leagues and are off to fast starts. Could you rank- Neimann, Colby Lewis, Jamie Garcia, Doug Fister, Carmona, and Dana Eveland.

11:22Thanks for being here every week. Those are some pretty decent pitchers there. At this point, I've really liked what I've seen from Garcia -- and with the Cardinals being the class of the NL Central, he should continue to have success. I'd put him ahead of Niemann and Colby Lewis because of the difference between the NL vs. AL.

I'm not as sold on Fister, Carmona and Eveland as I am the others. They're going to have to produce consistently for several more starts before I put them in the same class as the first three. And yes, I know Garcia doesn't have much of a track record, but he has better offensive support and he's in the NL."

Colby Lewis, Jeff Neimann and a distant 3rd, Fausto Carmona.

No comments: