Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nostradamus

From my daily Rototimes email (Originally set-up to give me email updates via my cell phone when I was in the woods of Vermont at the trading deadline. The as a way to see what the guys there are saying when Websense blocked my access to it during the work day.)

"Jul. 11Even though the Padres are still in playoff contention, several teams have called them to ask about acquiring Scott Linebrink (P) SD, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune. While the Padres don't want to part with their premier setup man, if the right offer comes along, they would likely take it. 'He is, by far, the most asked-about player on our club,' said general manager Kevin Towers. 'It would have to be a pretty darn good player. I'd have a hard time parting with Liney right now.' If Linebrink is traded, he could end up closing."

No comments: