Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

To continue the meme started by Brock for Broglio, here are five things you do not know about me.

1. I listen to hours of XM Radio everyday. My ten A presets are MLB Homeplate, XM Sports Nation, da Boneyard, Fox News, XM Comedy, The Rhyme, The 80s, Fox News Talk, Top 20 on 20 and ESPN Radio. The B and C presets are all the MLB Play-By-Play stations.

2. Of the three books I've read since X-mas, only Ken Follet's The Pillars of Earth is worth mentioning. I'm currently trying to read Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism but find it much deeper than I can get into with fantasy baseball upon us.

3. The four TV shows I watch each week are Lost, Celebrity Rehab, Brett Michael's Rock of Love II and Scot Baio is 46 - and Pregnant! When regular programing resumes, I'll add The Office and 30 Rock, likely on the internet, and HBO's Big Love. Watching sports doesn't count.

4. When I think of fantasy analysis, I recall the professor from my Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management class who said if Wall Street's model doesn't give the result it wants, Wall St. just change it until it does. Player projections are often like that.

5. UCONN basketball rules!

I tag Fantasy Baseball Mafia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Musings -

Love the blog and try to read it as often as possible. You may wanna try Ron & Fez on XM202. A great daily listen!

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Other then being a fan of Celebrity Rehab, and UCONN I think your a stand up dude. Great site. Thanks for participating.

ksouze said...

Enjoy reading many of your postings on fantasy baseball...you are one of my first reads.

Why do we need to know or care about your political persuasions and TV viewing preferences?

Kind of dilutes the image...actually.