Saturday, November 21, 2009

Is Joseph Addai An RB1

I am trying to throw caution to the wind and make a two- or three- for one deal that rids my teams of depth in exchange for a solid RB1. My current roster of RBs includes Knowshon Moreno, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ladell Betts, Jason Snelling, Jamaal Charles, Ryan Moats, Lawrence Maroney and Donald Brown.

With that in mind, I am being pursued by a team offering me Joseph Addai. Is he a #1 RB or just more of the same?

I believe the question is rhetorical. Here are the RBs I rather have ahead of Addai in no particular order and not including those already on my team.

Adrian Peterson
Ray Rice
Chris Johnson
Steven Jackson
Ricky Williams
Thomas Jones
Rashard Mendenhall
Maurice Jones Drew
LeSean McCoy
Matt Forte
DeAngelo Williams
Michael Turner
Pierre Thomas
Frank Gore

Geez a list of RBs I wouldn't have a ahead of Addai would have been shorter!

No comments: