Friday, January 22, 2010

These AL Guys Are On My Radar Screen

From Rotowire's blog, Rotosynthesis:

"Gordon Beckham-2B White Sox...Beckham plays in an ideal ballpark for his swing. I think he will be among the league leaders at his position in home runs and runs scored. He has great eye-hand coordination and a sweet stroke with big power. I liked him the first time I saw him and I haven't changed my opinion. His move to 2B really puts the icing on the cake for me. Sure, there are some very attractive second basemen out there, but Beckham is due for a big Sophomore year. On most lists he isn't in the top 10 at his position."

I had him in the Top 10 at 2B. He's likely there at 2B too. Given I would draft him in the 5th/6th/7th round in mixed leagues thanks to the lack of power depth across all positions ex-1B...

No comments: