Friday, March 03, 2006

Chris Duffy

Bucco Blog: Jake's Take At The Game

An eyewitness account of Chris Duffy's condition.

Chris Duffy did not sprint in warm ups - nor did he stretch like the rest of the players. He is obviously still hurting pretty good because you could see the grimaces even during mild stretches. His tosses were low-key as well. I asked him about the shoulder and he said it was just sore - not a big deal. I asked him if he was taking meds for it and he shook his head no.

Duffy stroked a nice rbi single and semi-sprinted down to first base but then was out of it the rest of the day, including two K's. That pretty much proved to me Duffy was not right because the Nats pitchers were obviously hittable.

For a dollar or two, I am game but, if he is going into the teens, let someone else have him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking to join a roto league in Rochester. Anybody need an owner? Respond to jimdeh44@rochester.rr.com